Online casinos are popping up almost every day, and each one of them has devised something ingenious to appeal to potential customers. One of the more popular perks of online casinos is to offer bonus money to new and existing players. These bonuses all have rules for use and withdrawal, which is referred to as “wagering requirements” or “play through requirements”. These requirements will be defined as an amount that must be bet prior to making a withdrawal on the bonus money or any winnings that you have as a result of betting with your bonus. Initiating a wagering requirement is the method that online casinos use to make sure that players don’t just take the bonus money and run. Just what, exactly, are “wagering requirements” and how do they vary from casino to casino?
One of the first things that you will discover about wagering requirements is the “number of times” the amount of the bonus money will have to be wagered before a withdrawal can be made. This number can range anywhere from 9 times the amount of the bonus to 37 times or more. Each casino has its own number that they have designated. What this means is that if a casino has a wagering requirement of 9 times the amount of the bonus, and your bonus is £25, then you must make enough bets to equal 9 times £25, or £225, before making that withdrawal and reading about AmWager on paulickreport.com.
There are also bonuses like the “Sign-On Bonus” that have play-through requirements for the amount of the bonus plus the amount of the qualifying deposit. In this instance, let’s say that you have a 100% Sign-On Bonus up to £150 with a 36 times wagering requirement. You make an initial deposit of £50 into your players account and then sign up for this bonus, giving you £650 with which to play. Before you can make a withdrawal on this money, or any of the winnings associated with it, you must make wagers that total the amount of the bonus (£150) plus the qualifying deposit (£150) times 36. This is 300 times 36, or £10,800.
The amount that has to be wagered and read about AmWager on paulickreport.com
Not the amount of money that will need to be deposited into your account. Looking at the wagering requirement “number” should not be your only consideration while making a decision on which live dealer casino offers the best bonus money. You will need to be aware of other factors before deciding to accept any bonus money, such as which games qualify towards meeting the play-through requirements and which games are exempt. There are many online casinos that boast of smaller wagering requirements, however, the wagers of very few games actually qualify towards meeting your requirements. Additionally, some casinos allow wagers on games like live dealer blackjack or live dealer roulette toward the requirements, but at a reduced rate. For example, for every £10 bet that is placed on live dealer blackjack, only £5 is applied to the play-through requirement; likewise, when playing live dealer roulette, only even money bets like red/black or even/odd will be applied.
Be sure to delve deeper into the wagering requirement terms and conditions before you agree to accept any bonus money. You don’t want any surprises when you go to make a withdrawal. Remember, you will need both knowledge and luck to truly enjoy playing at any casino, so arm yourself with as much knowledge as possible and then let “Lady Luck” do her thing!
To do this, there are certain steps you have to take and they are listed below:
1. Educate yourself. You can’t hope to profit from your wages if you don’t know anything about the sport in which you plan to bet in. Thanks to the Internet, it’s easier to arm yourself with knowledge about horse racing and the different types of horse bets and systems. There are also online forums of professional punters who are willing to give advice to the most eager beginners.
2. Set aside time to study. This is closely tied to number one. Approaching horse betting as a hobby won’t do any good. You need to discipline yourself to study the races, horses and previous results. If you ever wish to profit from betting, you have to analyze the racing guides thoroughly and keep abreast of the racing news.
3. Set a betting bank. This is a cardinal rule that any punter should observe religiously. By setting aside an account primarily for your wagers, you resist the urge to dip on your credit card or debit card for your bets. Your bankroll should be enough to cover any large losses. Never bet more than you can afford to lose.
4. Keep records. This is the only method by which you can measure if you’re making profits from your wagers or not.
5. Focus on one area to specialize in. There are many kinds of horse races and the more knowledgeable you are in one particular area, the better your chances of making profits from your wagers. Stick with one particular kind of horse racing and you’ll become an expert at it!Continue reading